You'll receive an e-mail with a link for resetting your password.
If you don't get an e-mail with your access data, please make sure that you have already registered with us. As soon as you are registered, you can login with your e-mail address and your password.
In case you still have problems logging in, please turn to us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Products in your shopping cart
Total: € 0,00 * Details
Because of the sophisticated design, the soXos Strike7 provides maximum strength and rigidity with a minimum take-off weight.
This allows you to fly the helicopter very precisely for the hardest 3D maneuvers and it stays where you want it. Because of the light mechanics you can also have a lot of fun with the Strike7 for low RPM flights.
For optimum visibilityof the soXos Strike7 in every orientation, a large canopy with clearly visible colors is used.
- All Motors can be used from standard 700 class up to 850 class, with 6 mm or 8 mm shaft.
- The Motor pinion is carried in a bearing on the bottom, for this reason you can use all shaft lengths. (Minimum 20mm, Maximum 60mm)
- The Gear ratio goes from 1:7.94 with a 19t Pinion up to 1:10.06 with 15t a Pinion.
- A strong and short main rotor head for maximum precision during extreme manoeuvres.
- Specially developed main Head-Dampers for the highest Precision across a range of headpeeds.
- Damped tail rotor housing, which provides vibration free operation.
- The simple and effective torque tube transmits the servo’s rotary motion right to the tail pitch slider without play.
- The Canopy is held by strong magnets making canopy fitment a breeze.
- The high-quality material of the rear drive belt prevents static electricity issues.
- soXos Strike7 Kit
- Pinion 16t/6mm for Motors from 520-560KV/12S
- Battery tray
- Canopy red/yellow
Recommended Parts (not included in the Kit):
- ESC: 12S from 130A
- Motor: 700 - 850 class with 450KV - 560KV / 6mm or 8mm shaft (Maximum size Motor: diameter 63mm, height 64mm)
- Swash servos 3pcs.: min. 14kg/cm
- Tail servo: min. 6kg/cm
- Main blades 685mm - 710mm
- Tail blades: 105mm - 115mm
- 12S Battery 4000 - 6500mAh (maximum size: width 62mm, height 68mm, length 350mm)
- Transmitter / Receiver
Gear Ratios (Pinion are available for 6mm or 8mm Motor-shaft)
15 Teeth: 10.06
16 Teeth: 9.43 (included in kit for 6mm shaft)
17 Teeth: 8.87
18 Teeth: 8.38
19 Teeth: 7.94
- Weight of the mechanics without electronic components & blades: ca. 2,200 g
- Weight of the mechanics without Battery: ca. 3,750 g
- Main Rotor diameter: ca. 1,563 mm with 690mm Blades
- Lenght: 1,340 mm
- Height: 340 mm
This model helicopter is not suitable for children under 14 years!
Ich interessiere mich für den aufgeführten Artikel. Jedoch habe ich diesen Artikel zu einem günstigeren Preis bei folgendem Mitbewerber gesehen:
Bitte teilen Sie mir mit, ob Sie für den oben genannten Artikel einen anderen Preis anbieten können.